Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing #10

OK! I have a slideshow in Picasa that I would like to post. One of my problems with pictures is that I have some pictures on my home computer. I put them on Picasa and made a "movie". I am doing all the work for this course on a laptop I checked out from school. I figured anything I had or learned would remain on this computer. I guess what I need to do is add a tool to my Learning Contract toolbox list. I need one of those zip drive thingys or what ever they are called so that I can store pictures on it and can use them on any computer, right? I tried to upload my movie from You Tube because I had posted it there for my friends and family to see but it would load. So, I got on my home computer where I have my movie in Picasa. I logged onto my blog and then went from there. When I pulled up Picasa and started to figure out out to get in on Thing 10, I noticed that at the bottom in Picasa there is a blog button so I clicked it and followed that path and was able to post the movie on my blog. One problem, it wouldn't play. So I went back to my home computer. Exported movie to my computer downloaded to Thing #10 and TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Piece of cake, huh Angela. Way to stick with it.
    I know what you mean about the computer issue: being in the library, I am notorious for using different computers, depending on whichever one is the closest, then I can't remember which has what on it. I need to get an external harddrive.

    ReplyDelete