Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing #12

Alright, here we go! Are there some cool tools out there or what? Number #1, I have spent two days on this Thing. I think it should actually be two things but anyway. I got my Wiki going. I am so proud of myself for getting that all figured out. Number #2 If anyone reads this you have to put double brackets around [[TOC]] to make a table of contents.

Wordle, great way to make a collage of word wall words I think but I couldn't figure out how to export but could use it on the Promethean Board.

Writeboard, I sent my co-teacher Dayla a message on there we might really be able to use that to communicate. We will see.

Ta-Da List, Oh I am a big list maker. This might end up being one of the best tools for me ever. I'm still checking it out

Poll Daddy, I might use this for fun. Sending friends silly polls like this poll (I tried to link a poll I made but it didn't work).

30 Boxes, I set up a calendar. I think this would be a great application for our school calendar and all our activities.

Last but not least although I'm not a big fan of cartoons but who can resist

No comments:

Post a Comment