Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #2

I learned that Web 2.0 is a whole new way we can create, express,and communicate with each other. I see so many new possibilities even for a Kindergarten teacher like myself. Once I learn how to do all this new stuff I am sure the possibilities will be endless. I can already see this as a new way to communicate with my students, my parents, my team, my school, my principal, and who know who else. I can't wait to learn new Web 2.0 tools.

I can't wait to learn all the ways to comunicate through Web 2.0. I have already set up a google email and have found that it gives you so many opportunities to explore new things. I just finished Picasa 3 and posted a video through gmail on You Tube. Super cool.

I have blogged a couple of times in my Intel class but love that I can create my blog for professional or personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment