Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing #5

OK, I set my google reader. I was able to subscribe to two of the suggested feeds but couldn't seem to get the third one in my reader. I think this would be a really cool tool but I want to subscribe to more useful feeds. I explored and looked for some relevant feeds for me but I couldn't really find any. I searched for like teaching Kindergarten and didn't really find anything good. Maybe I should have searched more but I figured I would just blog my needs instead and see what happens.

Anybody found any cool feeds out there for us?

I read a blog on Student 2.0. It's great to hear the students of today responding to each other based on kinda of a shout out challenge. One student is wanting to know if others are using the technology they learned in school. "Where have all the students 2.0 gone?"

No comments:

Post a Comment