Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #11



After exploring how to use generators and develop my own I have done several new things. I added my name to bottom of my page using Spell with Flickr

I tried to create a mosaic on Mosaic Maker but couldn't get it to pick up my favorites I had saved on Flikr. I tried a couple of times and then went on to the Trading Card Maker. I made a card and saved it to my desk top. The image I am showing is from Presidential Seal Maker. I can see endless posiblities for this application in a Kindergarten classroom. Being able to add text to images will be a great tool to continue to help develop vocabulary. Cartoon images for "Fry's Phrases". Images of the students, our classroom, our school, and more can be created in so many different ways. I love this tool. I think it is the most useful one yet for my students.

1 comment: