Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I DID IT! I DID IT! IDID IT!

Oh gosh! I have had such an enlightening experience in this course. It would be so hard to pick just one thing that I can use the most. I love the generators they will be so fun to use this coming year. I think my students will love them. The Google calendar is going to be such a great tool for me to help with planning and to stay organized. I guess if I have to pick my very favorite it would be Delicious. Finding cool and useful web sites and then being able to find them again has been a challenge to me in the past and now that problem is solved.
I feel that this class has helped me become a life long learner through basically forcing me to learn on my own. Boy have I had some challenges. Some things just took me way to long but I did not give up and that has given me confidence as a learner. Right now if you asked me if I would do this again I would have to say, not right now. I need a break, but it was the same with getting my Masters. The Intel class I took was the first course I took after a year and half. My batteries just need to recharge.
I want to try to continue my Web 2.0 learning through RSS Feeds, my own blog, others blogs, and looking at some Webinars every once in awhile. I won't wait so long this time though.

I want to send a heart felt thank you to 23 Things for exposing me to all this new stuff. I feel so confident in my learning, so equipped with new tools and ideas, as knowing how to stay informed with new and exciting ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment