Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing #20

I can use Google documents to create newsletters and calenders for parent communication. I can also use Google documents to communicate with my co-workers on an array of different topics as a collaborative effort. I know that I only needed to state three things but I can also make my schedule, end of the year certificates, flash cards, and word studies on a Google document. Those are just a few of the templates that I found useful as a Kindergarten teacher. I would imagine if I look in the Fall there will be even more. I would think that the possibilities would be endless. I have some pretty smart people on my campus. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them adds new templates themselves. Google docs have personal applications as well. I am recently divorced as I've mentioned in I don't know how many other posts, but is center of my world right now. I need to make a budget and I see that there is an application for this purpose. I also see that I can create a Christmas card to share with friends and family. Who thought of this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment