Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing #19

I watched "Going and Coming". What a great way to integrate technology into a Kindergarten class. Each student can look at a picture and describe what they see. I could make a voice thread for pictures. I could then even use the thread to guide my students through a piece of writing. I could make a hard copy of the picture so that they could add their writing underneath. What a great way to build vocabulary as well!

OMG!!!!!!! The Venn Diagram. How cool is that? I see projecting it on paper and writing down what they have to say as well as recording their responses. Or, can I write in the voice thread some how? I am definately going to put voice thread on my to do list for back to school. I will apply for an account and play with it at that time. I found a mini tutorial that I can use to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment