Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing #13

Delicious is such a great tool for school and my personal life. So often I will find a great web site that I want to share in a lesson. In the past, I have had to write down the web address, try to keep up with it until I needed to use it, type the address in the address bar the day I want to use it, and then keep my fingers crossed that I actually wrote down the correct address (so often I didn't). Now, I can just tag it in my delicious account and access it from any computer, home, teacher computer, student computers, computer lab computers or anywhere.

I am still exploring with delicious. I want to start adding my personal bookmarks so that I can access them from anywhere. I am also still trying to figure out how to share with MISD23THINGS. I added it to my network. I looked at the wiki but don't see anything. Maybe it is there and I just don't know where to look but I did manage to link my account to this post. I had tried to do a delicious account when I took the intell class but unsuccessful but was very interested in it so I am very happy that I have one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment