Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thing #16

Library Thing, Library Thing, Library Thing.........
I don't really see the relevance for me. I already have a Library Thing or two. One of them is called Alice Swank. She helps me gather books and isn't that what the Library Thing is to be used to do? I also have an extensive library of my own. I have them organized and grouped several different ways so that my students and I have access to them as we need them. I tried to think of some of the titles I have but since I have the memory of a flea I used the internet and some of sites I have found thus far in this course which brings me to the relevance of what this Thing has brought. In exploring the sites I had already saved in my new Delicious account I found several more sites to add. I have saved them in my account and plan to use them in conjunction with my Promethean board this year as read alouds that my students can enjoy. I can always try to catalog my books on Library Thing that I have in my personal library at school once I get my hands on them this fall but what for? Anybody have any ideas let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment